Sunday, November 17, 2013

Days 9 & 10: What I'm Thankful For

Ok, so I know I'm playing catch-up here, but I am DETERMINED to get all 30 days done :)


Day 9: I'm am so thankful for my numerous families I've had over the years. It seems that my whole life  many friends have openly "adopted" me as a part of their family. The Sussmans, the Rosenbergs, the McNeils, the Christensons, the Seguras, and the Sheppards are just a few of the people who have so openly welcomed me in. I've probably had a years worth of meals at their houses, spent the night, made cookies, laughed, played, vacationed, and even lived with these families. Mr. Christenson used to joke that "We feed her and she just keeps coming back!".  Many of my "parents" would ask if they hadn't seen me in a few days, "Where is Sally? Is she still alive?" These people truly did help raise me, and I am thankful for all of the additional parents, siblings, and pets I've gained over the years. No matter how long it's been, I love and miss you all, and I think about you all the time :)

Day 10: I'm thankful for my airsoft team. You guys don't like mushy stuff, so I won't get mushy, but you're all pretty awesome :) I enjoy being "one of the guys", and airsofting is never dull with that bunch! They may bicker sometimes, but in the end, we come together and put on some awesome events. I've learned so much from you guys, and I hope to continue hanging out and playing in the winter season.



No comments:

Post a Comment