Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 17: What I'm Thankful For

Day 17: It may sound lame, but I'm so grateful for my kitty, Tuck. Even as he strolls across my keyboard while I'm trying to write, I'm so thankful he is in our lives. I have never been much of a "cat person", as dogs have always been my favorite. However, Tuck has shown me that cats can also be as affectionate, playful, and fun as "man's best friend". He keeps me company when I'm home alone, and never fails to put a smile on my face :) There are several reasons why I think we get along so well:

Tuck likes food about as much as I do.
We both love to play... and lay on the floor.

Tuck loves to keep me company while I get ready in the morning.
Clearly, we both love kisses.

And of course, we're both just a little strange... ok, maybe more than a little ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment