Saturday, November 9, 2013

Days 5: What I'm Thankful For

Day 5: I'm so incredibly thankful for my brothers, Matt and Aaron. Never did I imagine that anyone on this earth could handle a life with the Soto sisters (myself included!), but it looks like God has someone for everyone :) They both love their wives so very much, and it's evident in everything that they do. I never thought anyone could be good enough for my sisters, but these guys far surpass anyone that I could have planned or imagined for them.

Aaron is the most patient person I've ever met, and we get along well because we can be really nerdy about all sorts of things together. Our senses of humor compliment each other well, and we never fail to have a good time when we hang out together. 

P.S., he's also an awesome dad :)

Matt is a pretty amazing guy too. He's hard working, kind, and honest. He's so real and genuine, it's easy to want to be around him. He does a great job of taking care of Molly, the girl who is busy taking care of everybody else, and for that I'm truly thankful. We can geek out about guns, technology, and hard-rock together too, which is pretty awesome :)

This was taken while Matt was serving overseas with the USMC. It's one of my favorite pictures of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment