Saturday, November 9, 2013

Days 3 & 4: What I'm Thankful For

Ok so I know I'm really behind, but it's been a CRAZY week! I'll catch up, I promise :)

Day 3: I'm incredibly thankful for my big sisters, Nellie and Molly. We may not have always gotten along when we were younger, but now that we're older (and especially now that we're all married) we find it much easier to see eye-to-eye. Both of them have always looked out for me, and done everything in their power to save their baby sister from the hurt and hurdles of life. They may not know it, but I learned a lot just by watching them. I learned what can make and break relationships (both with friends and boyfriends), and what can happen when you hang out with the right or wrong crowd. I've received valuable financial advice that probably saved me a lot of grief in my college years. Although I've made my fair share of mistakes, Lord knows that they certainly saved me from a few. Aside from what they taught me as big sisters, they also have blessed me so much as individuals.

From left to right: Molly, Me, and Nellie




Day 4: I'm also thankful that I gained two more awesome sisters when I got married, Amber and Aimie. Though we haven't known each other long, we instantly clicked when we met. We have so much in common, and have tons of fun whenever we get together. Despite the fact that we haven't known each other for long, I can talk to them just like I would old friends. They are both totally sweet, and I feel honored that I now get to call them sisters :)

From left to right: Amber, Me, Adam, and Aimie



P.S.

I know that most of these photos are from the wedding. They happen to be the most recent ones taken with the whole family. But let's face it, I know you've all been dying to see the wedding pics ;) They'll be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment