Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Obligatory New Year's Post

2013 has by far been the biggest year in my life. Here are some things that I did this year!

Had my first Valentines day with an actual date, and a handsome one at that ;)


Completed the single biggest accomplishment of my academic career: Senior Independent Study


Planned a wedding... yeah... now that was a good time...

Saw one of my best friends marry the boy she had been crushing on since before freshman year even started. Here was a typical girl-talk before bedtime dialog:
Éowyn: I wish that vending machines could dispense bacon and husbands.
Me: You could always just marry Ben...
*silence*
*HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER*
Lo and behold, four years later...


I started Airsofting, and even joined a team with Hubby

Being intimidating is not my strong suit. 

I had the opportunity to do some really cool photography for some great people, including a wedding! Thanks, Alyssa :)




Shortly thereafter, I got married myself! I truly believe that God creates someone for everyone, and I definitely found my someone :)



'Cause that's how we roll...
After that, we went on an awesome cruise and Hubby stepped foot off US soil for the first time!


I started two new jobs, one at a wood shop, and one at A&P Gear Co., an airsoft store.

Went to my first Indians game!
OMERGERHD BERSBAHL!!!

Spent Christmas away from home for the first time ever.


And many more things that would take way to much time to list :)

While this year was the best, toughest, and most eventful of my life so far, I have a feeling 2014 will give this year a run for its money.

Here's to a New Year, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Oops.

I mean, happy new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment