Monday, October 7, 2013

Obligatory Introductory Post

So this isn't the first post on my blog, but I guess it's better to get to know someone late than never, so here we go!

I'm Sally, aka Sassafras.

I've always enjoyed writing, but I feel that statuses on facebook just aren't doing the trick, so I've decided to start blogging again. My hope for this blog is that those of you who know me might be able to keep up with my life in more detail, and those that don't know me might be inspired or otherwise interested by my thoughts, pictures, and life (for whatever reason). So here it goes...

I'm currently 22 years old, and have recently married the love of my life, Adam. We live in a small town  village in Ohio (population about 400) and we both work in the area. We're currently trying to figure out life, God's calling for us, and how the heck to manage this whole adult thing. We may be married, but any of our friends or family could tell you, we're DEFINITELY kids at heart :) Here's a random list of fun facts about me, since lists are easier to read than paragraphs (you're welcome):


  • I'm proficient in German and even wrote my undergrad thesis in German, about 60 pages. Can you guess what my major was?
  • I have another mildly successful blog, firstyearwooster.blogspot.com, meant to give a little intro to those going to the College of Wooster in the fall. It's slightly outdated, but the pictures are fun and all hand-drawn on a computer. They might be good for a laugh if you're bored.
  • One of my many passions is photography.





  • I airsoft. It's kind of like playing Call of Duty, but you're running around shooting your husband opponent with little white BBs.
  • I HATE shoes with laces, though I tolerate them if it means I get to swing dance. 
  • I enjoy making up and using my own expletives. For example "POO NUGGETS!"
That's about all for now. If there's something you want to know comment and I'll (probably) answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment